We believe that wearing a uniform helps promote a strong sense of identity and creates pride in the children and their academy.
The uniform consists of:-
- Grey/black skirts, pinafores or trousers
- White or purple polo shirt
- Purple sweatshirt or cardigan
- Purple and white gingham dress which can be worn in the summer
- Black sensible shoes. For those who wear orthopaedic shoes or boots (such as Piedro), these should also be black.
The PE uniform consists of:-
- Pair of shorts or jogging bottoms
- Black plimsolls or trainers
Uniforms are available to order from the academy office or can be placed directly with our supplier, please ask the office for further information. The sale of uniforms is a non-profit making venture.
Jewellery is not allowed in the academy, however, if your child has pierced ears they should wear small studs and will need to take them out themselves for swimming or PE.
Uniforms can be ordered from:
20 Norfolk Place
Tel: 01642 225827
School uniform can also be purchased from any supermarket and does not need to have the logo on.